Monday, June 8, 2009

Up

Bradford and I saw "Up" on Saturday night. It is probably one of the best movies I have ever seen. Not only was it entertaining but I was amazed at the skill of the animation. Incredible!

I cried a little and laughed a lot. One of the best parts of the whole thing was that it wasn't overly predictable. Which I loved. Its probably more of an adult movie than a kids movie in that the humor would probably be lost on most kids, but I definitely recommend seeing it!

We watched it in 3D. This is us in our cool glasses.

8 comments:

Brianna said...

I really want to go see this movie, think I might have to go this week!

Jenni James said...

YAY! i REALLY want to see this! I'm so glad you got to go! and thanks for the review! Jenni

Jaclyn said...

You look so nerdy but so cute at the same time int he glasses. How do you do it? ;)I am glad that it is a good movie, I can't wait to see it!

Kimberly said...

I have heard good things about this flick! I will have to go to it. Do you ever get freaked out by those glasses? I always do. Hmmm...

Jessnewman said...

We saw it as well... it was amazing. I will definitely buy this movie. I'm impressed with how much you blog... I'm really a slacker.

Alison said...

We liked the movie too! Alas, we didn't see it in 3D though. We might go back and see it again...

Bradford said...

I loved this movie. I forgot I was wearing the 3d glasses after a while - I think they really added to the experience. This is my favorite pixar film. It tackled deeper themes than their other films but still remained hilarious and visually stunning. 5 stars!

...Elyse.Christine... said...

lauren saw it with jared and some other people and said it was really funny. Now she wont stop quoting it. but i kinda want to see it.



PS. i think you should help me find a template/layout/background thing like yours! :)