Tuesday, June 12, 2012

In and Out

This isn’t news to anyone, but some days are just hard. Aren’t they? And “days” can in some cases even be weeks. I’m feeling the weight lately. The silliest part is, I always know what will make me feel better. And I usually know what the answers are or at least where to find the answers. It’s only a matter of following the formula. Sometimes its hard, though, to get out of the wallowing. Especially when it seems that everything keeps pushing you back down into it.

Not a pity post. It just helps sometimes to talk about it, even without actually talking about it.

Even if to nobody in particular.

Thanks cyber-space.

IMAG0301
                                                                         That face always makes me smile.

Cheers to a better tomorrow/next week!

No comments: