Friday, June 15, 2012

Quarter Century

Today is my birthday.

I am 25 years young.

Some of my friends told me they felt “old” turning 25 but I don’t feel it.

Does that mean I’m immature?

Or maybe I’m just young at heart?

I’ll claim the latter.

Maybe it’s because I still look 16. That might be part of it.

I bet I’ll love that when I’m 40!

Hopefully.

Here’s to another year. Let it bring what it may.

Just please don’t do me in…

Happy Birthday!

imagejpeg_2_5

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

picture taken at my 1920s themed birthday party last Saturday. Hopefully I will get more pictures of it soon. Then I will do a full post about it.

3 comments:

Bradford said...

Happy Birthday Julie :) My 25th sucked, but that was because I went through an early mid-life crisis.

Julie said...

That would be a quarter life crisis. It happens.

Jess said...

I love that you had a 20s themed party! That is so you. :)