Friday, September 3, 2010

Seattle Vegas

April and I decided we were going to go on a spontaneous trip on this holiday weekend to Seattle. We looked up hotels and attractions... then Thursday we realized, Seattle is not a very good last minute vaction spot for a holiday weekend (read: expensive). So, we decided to take a much more budget friendly jaunt down to Las Vegas instead. I have never really been to Vegas for any amount of time other than a quick night-time rest on a road trip.


A weekend of shopping, laying by a pool, and sleeping in a big comfy bed sounded just right to me.

Seattle suddenly looks a lot like Vegas.

3 comments:

Jess said...

You're so cute! Sounds like lots of fun. ;)

And by the way, I tagged you in a fun meme over at my blog. :)

Taffers Dawn said...

Funness! I love random trips!!!

Caitlin said...

I would like to go outlet shopping. You and I should take a trip sometime soon. Ok? Ok, sounds good.