Monday, May 24, 2010

In the Sun He Melted

OK, I know that you're jealous of my time this weekend and in recent weekends past. You weren't invited and I undeniably didn't want you around. I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings but this is uncalled for.

You had your chance. Heck you even stayed around longer than normal and we dealt with it. All of us. We put up with it knowing that you'd be gone before too long. Why are you being so unreasonable?

It is over. I'm not joking. I can't even stand to look at you. We could have been fine, happy even, if you'd just learned when to let go.

This:
Is the last straw.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally and completely lame. So sorry you have to endure this. I sure hope Mr. Sun makes a surprise appearance soon!

April said...

Now he'll have to suffer the consequences.

Taffers Dawn said...

I know! How crazy is this weather! And not only the snow but all the rain!! The rain isn't so bad, but the snow? Not cool anymore. It's mid may!

Kimberly said...

Disgusting right? I think I might have said "Merry Christmas" when we did calendar this morning. I think the 24th of May was more like Christmas Eve. Geez.