Wednesday, January 27, 2010

He's Hot

I just wanted to share with you all a tried and tested method for cooling off after a grueling workout.
Yesterday when I got home from work, Bradford was at my apartment doing a P90X routine with Tony and crew sweating away on the 50" TV we recently purchased for my place. I started on dinner while he was finishing up. Once he finished however, the wide open window letting in the crisp winter air still wasn't enough to cool him off. He quickly ran outside, and barely mentioned his plan to me before I was able to snatch my camera and run to stand in my bath tub to take pictures out the window of his adventure down below.


I'm still not sure if sweaty man covered in snow is better than just sweaty man, but he sure seemed to like it. And apparently it was quite effective in cooling him down. Feel free to use this method if you so desire.

(Please ignore the poor picture quality. My flash reflected off the window screen so I turned it off, and I didn't have time to make it any better since I would have missed the opportunity if I hadn't hurried. We wouldn't have wanted to miss this now would we?)

In other news, Bradford and I are working on getting Claire, his cockatiel, moved out of Bradford's parents' house and into my apartment. Her current cage is gargantuan and since my apartment is not, we purchased a more reasonably sized cage for my place. It is darling, and perfect for her since she loves to sit on top of her cage. I'm really looking forward to having her with me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that cage. And, I suppose rolling around in snow would be a great way to cool off from a grueling exercise regimen.

Kimberly said...

The cage is cute, Bradford is funny, and I am not sure if I will come visit you with a bird in your tiny house. Hmmmm...

Julie said...

Don't be a sour-sport Kimberly. Its just a bird. She won't even notice you.

Mike and Alyssa Althoff said...

I absolutely love the cage for Claire! She will be so happy with you not to mention so much fun! I wish that I could talk Mike into getting a pet! I don't think that I would ever go out and roll around in the snow mostly because me and the snow don't mix well but it is a great way to cool down I suppose!

Jess said...

Hahahaha!!!

That is all I have to say. ;)

Free Art Printables said...

That might be just a bit cold for me ;)